Saturday, December 5, 2009

School Crazy - Deployment Daze 80

Two more weeks and schools out....Yeah!!! It is wonderful in so many ways. No classes, no work. Nothing but R&R. The past week has been stressful. A college campus is not the place to be as Christmas approaches. Too many stressed out individuals. I feel the pain as well. My final project and paper had me at wits end. Now that I have completed that assignment I can focus on enjoying the Christmas season.


I had the best weekend. A trip to Topeka for a day of shopping with my best bud was a welcome relief. I think I have been too secluded and locked up. Completely focused on school and nothing else. I did not have enough time at the mall to really get my fix, so weather permitting, I'll have to take another trip to the city.

My weekend was dampened a little by Steelers and Vikings loss in football. Not to mention I may lose this week in fantasy football. I was doing so well. C'es la vie. Luckily I will still be ranked number one and going to the playoffs. It's so much fun to beat a bunch of guys.

Christmas is fast approaching and it will be an interesting end to the year. I do believe this will be a year I am glad to see pass.

To my honey, the weather is getting cold and snowy here. I had a great time shopping. Thank you for the wonderful coat. I sent you a package of goodies. Mason started soccer and loves it. His coaches are tough so he will learn a lot. They focus on ball handling and control. We all miss you. Tux doesn't like going outside anymore so we have to wrap him up in a sweater and coat to keep him warm.

Play Safe, Play Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment