Thursday, May 27, 2010

It Is What It Is - Deployment Daze 253

When is good enough, good enough?  Why is it so impossible for people to enjoy the successes?  Why can't a happy moment be just that?  And when did 100% mean that you weren't working to your potential?  REALLY??

I said in my description that my life is a roller coaster ride.  Well here is the drop after reaching the top.  I can't believe that no matter how much you do or how hard you work, it is never good enough.  That moments of success are met with either negativity or criticism.  The worse part is, it's from those closest to you.

Nothing is ever good enough.  There is always something that has to be improved upon.  Always something that needs to be solved.  Why?  I don't know. Probably because they have nothing better to do?

Well I'm done.  100% is what it is.  4.0 GPA is what it is.  Success is what it is.  Working your ass off so other can enjoy..well....If you don't think it is good enough then too bad.  It is what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment