Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome to Hell - Deployment Day Two

Today was a complete mess. Early morning I passed out on the bathroom floor. Why? Who the hell knows but I bumped my head pretty good. So I had a headache all day. All through the night and even during the day I was having the strangest deja vu. I mean there were times when it felt like I was dreaming or hallucinating. I think I'm losing my mind. Anyway, ended up going to the doctor for three hours while they ran tests. Nothing wrong with me but maybe a screw loose.

I was beyond loosing it. I was having a mental meltdown. What's the matter with me? I feel like a mental case. Well, eventually made it home and lost it again. I don't think I had dry eyes at all today. I talked to him throughout the day and still I couldn't hold it together. Later this evening, he called me from Canada and I was much better. Maybe it's a combination of everything, work, school, deployment, tiredness that has me so messed up.

To my honey, I missed you something awful today. Everything is going to be fine once we get into our groove. I know your safe and wish you a smooth and blessed journey. You're in my thoughts.

Play Safe, Play Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment