Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Black Jack - Deployment Daze 21

Nothing monumental happened today. Work, class, TV, Skype. I did realize that we have reached 3 weeks and soon it will be one month down. Mother Nature lets me know that we have pushed forward towards the end. Her cold breath sends wind, rain and possible snow this weekend. The message is loud and clear. Winter is coming. Although I hate the cold and winter, I gladly welcome it this year. It mean one season closer to reunification.


I have been struggling lately with what to write. It seems that my days have become mundane. In an effort not bore I contemplate the idea of changing from daily blogs to weekly blogs. The daily blogs served their purpose. A vehicle to express the frustration, despair, humor and other emotions I experienced during deployment. I now feel I am in a place where weekly rants and stories will serve me better. I may on occasion blog more than just weekly if I feel the pull to do so. However, I will not change the name of the blog just because I enjoy the play on words to much. It truly is like living is a different reality, a daze, as if you're awake yet still asleep.

To my honey, we miss you. The weather has decided to change and they are calling for snow this weekend. I look forward to kicking your (BEEP!) in fantasy football this weekend. Things are mellow here. Talk with you soon.

Play Safe, Play Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment