Monday, October 5, 2009

Grid Iron - Deployment Daze 19

I enjoyed a day at home. Spent most of time surfing the internet looking for resources for my class project. It is on the Middle East. I learned so much about their culture. Makes me wonder...HMMM! What's the point of all this? Chatted with my hubby and waited...


Waited for clock to strike 7:30 pm.

Monday night football and Vikings are playing the Packers. How great is that? So far it has been a close game with lots of excitement. The Vikings have to win. I'm on pins and needles. At half-time the Vikings lead by a touchdown. (EEEEE!!)

Life seems to be getting to some kind of normalcy. Will see what the week holds.

To my honey, Vikings are going to the SuperBowl baby. It is getting cool here. I think fall has landed. I sent your package today so you should get it soon. Thanks for the pics. Keep the coming. I love to see where you're at.

Play Safe, Play Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment