Thursday, October 1, 2009

Making the Grade - Deployment Daze 15

Well we had our first over-the-net fight. Over fantasy football no less. We play in this league and we were shuffling our players around. He had requested the TE Gonzales and I wanted Davis. Well there was a mess up. I don't know if I accidentally clicked the wrong button or what, but I ended up with Gonzales. He was mad. He thought I had done it on purpose. Really!!? Anyway, it was our first fight. It won't matter anyway, I'm still going to win!!!!!

Later today I went to parent/teacher conference at the high school. The teachers had many great things to say about my daughter. Her grades are very high and they all said she was an ideal student. That is so nice to hear.

My daughter has a high standard to maintain coming from teacher family. Many of her immediate relatives including myself are part of the education industry. So she can't get away with much.

The move to Kansas has been good for her. Getting here was extremely rocky. However, it has worked out well. She enjoys the school and has made some great friends. It's amazing to watch her mature over these last few months. She will do amazing things with her life.

To my honey, glad your mission went smoothly and returned to base safely. We are doing well here at the house, except for Tux. He chewed the door jamb again. We made a mini doll of you which we will take with us. Be looking for video of our adventures. Love you.

Play Safe, Play Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment