Sunday, September 27, 2009

Feel Good - Deployment Daze 11

Today was a great day! I was able to enjoy football, clean the house, mow the lawn, and not have to worry about homework. Football was a blast with my Vikings winning their third straight game thanks to an amazing finish by Bret Favre. Steelers were disappointing. Not everything can go your way. I am doing well in fantasy football so far.


The best part of the day is talking with my guy. It's what I love most about the weekends. I can be online all day which gives us many opportunities to talk. He even called me this morning. Hopefully the week will be an easy one. It has to be better than last week.

To my honey, I know your frustrated about not moving north like planned today. All things happen for a reason. Oh, I climb up on the car today to change the light bulb in the garage. You can check out the video on YouTube. Enjoy your flight and keep your barf bag close. Love you!

Play Safe, Play Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment