Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Rose is a Rose - Deployment Daze 17

I had a full day planned today. Had to take the man's truck to get a tire repaired. Went to the tire place and they couldn't repair the tire. Bummers! Had to replace the tire which is never inexpensive. Spent an 1 1/2 there. Talked to hubby while I was there and even was able to talk to the repair guy.


The rest of day was a shopping/errand trip. The list was long; homecoming dress, costumes, and items from Wal-Mart. As I'm walking out the door, a florist calls me and says she is on her way to deliver flowers. For me!? When they arrived they were gorgeous. Red roses and white lilies. They smell so good. I was so happy. Even though, I'm a practical gal when it comes to spending money. It's nice to get flowers just because.

Well it was off on our day of running around. I documented our adventure with Mini Brian in a video. It's on YouTube. Mini Brian is our army doll that has his face on the doll. We decided to take him with us and video those escapades. The kids love it and it makes for some hilarious video.

To my honey, you are the greatest guy ever. I love my flowers. Absolutely special. Hope you enjoy the video we made. I will be sending your care package soon.

Play Safe, Play Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment