Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tranquil Waters - Deployment Daze 8

Today seemed like a normal day. Work was what it is. Have two papers due this Sunday. One is on Social Networking and Education. The other is about WebQuests. I absolutely love my Master's subjects. I didn't realize how many fascinating web tools there are. What I don't like is the pressure of completing my topic papers. My brain is still recovering from a meltdown and I am struggling with putting intelligent coherent thoughts together. My on-line time has probably tripled since he left. Between my homework and chatting with my man, I am completely engulfed by technology.


I started a wall wisher webpage for group. It's a simple webpage that lets stick post-its with messages on it. I set it up so we could post positive sayings and well wishes to our guys and they could post back. It has been fun. I hope everyone enjoys it.

The days don't seem to go by any faster. It still has been a long week. The thought of one year seems like forever. I heard a great song today that I posted to MySpace. No Air by Jordan Sparks. Anyway time to catch up on some TV.

To my honey, always enjoy chatting with you. Glad you have a place where you can enjoy some comforts of home such as movies, ice cream, and Mt Dew. Saw your post on the wall. Have a good day tomorrow.

Play Safe, Play Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment